Join us for a unique adventure outdoors where we will discover the wild plants, get a taste of coastal foraging, learn some foraging tips and taste unique wild teas. Your tour will begin at Killiney Dart Station on July 23 at 11am.
We recommend that all participants bring a small picnic on the day as we will stop for a break to discuss the wild plants that we discover.
Some Foraging Rules:
- Never taste anything that you cannot identify correctly
- Wear gloves when picking
- Never pick from the root as you will kill the plant
- Always forage with a friend (preferably one who has knowledge of wild plant species).
- Do not pick endangered species
- Do not take more than you need
If you have any questions about your tour please contact one of our foraging team at firstname.lastname@example.org