Discover the stunning landscapes of Slovenia on this one of a kind mindful adventure. Along the way you will discover the spectacular Julian Alps and meet the local food producers.
We have teamed up with local experts to provide design a once in a lifetime adventure that encompasses everything we love about travel: time to relax, time to explore, time to learn and time to taste the land.
Did you know that Slovenia produces world class red wines on the slopes of the alps. Also, in Slovenia there is a long history of bee keepers and many households have their own, homemade honey. In a time when we are trying hard to get back to our roots and understand the nature and wildlife around us, Slovenia is a good place to learn how to bring nature into your everyday life.
10 REASONS TO VISIT SLOVENIA
- Relax and unwind at Lake Bled
- Over half of Slovenia is forest – Nature & Hiking lovers delight
- Visit the Fairytale castle in Ljubljana
- Taste traditional Foods like Kranjska Klobasa
- Enjoy the magical sunsets
- Explore the Caves
- Get friendly with the bees
- Nature is everywhere – Enjoy!
- A friendly, warm welcome awaits
- Sip the Local wines
On our 7 day adventure you will taste the honey, pick the flowers, visit the waterfalls, take a scenic train ride and tour an eco-village. Get in touch with us to learn more about this epic natural adventure in the heart of Slovenia. We promise you an unforgettable journey. SEE TOUR HERE