Are you hosting a dinner party or brunch anytime soon? Maybe you are looking to make something a little different for your Friday night treat? Our Caramelised wild onion and nettle dip is the perfect addition to any cheese board or platter of chips for any occassion. It is super simple, delicious and packed full of nutrients.
- Wild Onion grass
- 1 handful of dried nettles
- Sour Cream
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Salt and Pepper
How to Make your Wild nettle Dip
- Put a knob of butter in the pan and heat it on a low heat
- Slice the onion finely and add it to the pan
- Add your sugar next and leave to fry gently
- Combine your chopped up dried nettles and onion grass
- Add these to the pan and stir
- Remove from the heat, place in a bowl and stir in your sour cream
- Add some chopped parsley and a teaspoon of worchestshire sauce
Serve this up with some homemade crackers (try our curly dock crackers here) and cheese.